Did you know that Ceph storage doesn’t provide desired IOPS and its latency is high? And that you can get a Ceph Cluster in just one hour?
How? Join this Tech-talk by Abdul Rehman at March 10th
After this Tech-talk you will know about:
- Ceph Storage Architecture
- Deploying Ceph Storage – Best practices
- How to operate a running Ceph Storage Cluster
Outline of the Tech-talk:
- Components that make Ceph Storage Architecture
- Factors to consider before deploying Ceph Storage
- Designing a Ceph Storage solution architecture
- Deploy Ceph Storage
- Operate a running Ceph Storage Cluster:
- Monitoring cluster health
- Verifying OSD Status and OSD capacity alarms
This Tech-talk is for experienced Linux administrators with knowledge of Linux filesystem who are interested in learning more about Ceph Storage.
Abdul Rehman is a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) with experience in design, deployment and managing Cloud and storage solutions. In this class he aim to share his experience about Ceph storage, its deployment and how to manage a production Ceph cluster in operations.