DUE TO LATEST COVID REGULATIONS THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED TILL Q1, 2022!
You have the impression that Kubernetes can help your organisation, but you still have questions about what and how?
Join us at December 1st. ACC-IT and ITGilde joined forces and can give you the answers.
This event is not only interesting for organisations that orient themselves in the field of Kubernetes, but also for organisations that want know more about the possibilities of Kubernetes.
What to expect?
During this meetup several Kubernetes experts are present. They can answer all your strategical and practical questions.
We have 2 speakers for you, who are an expert in this field. Of course there is time to ask them your question.
But not only then, also after the presentations. Specialists in the area of migration to Kubernetes, Security, AKS/EKS and Kubernetes trainings are available to you.
And yes, of course there is the opportunity to network while enjoying snacks and drinks.
- 16.00u – 16.20u – Walk-in
- 16.20u – 16.30u – Introduction by Dyone Dekker
- 16.30u – 17.00u – Jan Stomphorst: Speed up application development using Kubernetes.
- 17.00u – 17.15u – Break
- 17.15u – 17.45u – Pascal van Dam: Kubernetes Security: with freedom comes responsibility
- 17.45u – 18.15u – Round table sessions:
– Migration to Kubernetes
– Kubernetes Security
– Kubernetes Trainings
– Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) / EKS
- 18.15u – 19.00u – Drinks and snacks
- Location: Coltbaan 27, Nieuwegein (at the office of ACC-ICT)
- Free parking at parking lot or in the neighbourhood or
- Take bus 65 from Utrecht Centraal