This is your opportunity to understand why Azure services are in high demand and how to plan your learning path. Also raise any questions you may have about Azure during this tech-talk.
Is this talk for you?
This talk is promising for software engineers and software architects who have limited experience in Azure or with some experience with services from other cloud service providers.
Expected takeaways from this talk
- A global overview of Azure features and characteristics
- An overview of options to control the access to Azure resources
- An overview of the AKS service
- What to do to enhance your skills
- Azure platform overview
- Landing zones
- Identity and Access
- Azure Kubernetes Services
Also the following myths about Azure will be addressed:
- Azure is only running Microsoft software
- Using Azure services is a security risk
- Azure does not run Open Source software
Sjors Dignum, principal consultant at Microsoft will host this ITGilde Tech-talk.