ANSIBLE BOOK LAUNCH ULTIMATE RHCE EX294 CRASH COURSE
To celebrate the publication of the RHCE 8 EX294 Cert Guide by Sander van Vugt, Sander will host a unique once-only 1-day exam prep class about Ansible.
You will also receive a signed physical ‘Red Hat RHCE 8 (EX294) Cert Guide’ on your home address.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Master advanced Ansible configurations skills.
- Be well prepared for taking the RHCE EX294 exam.
- Be familiar with critical troubleshooting techniques in Ansible.
This class is for people that already have acquired basic knowledge about Ansible, and will focus on advanced Ansible usage topics in a way as you might see them on the EX 294 exam – while still respecting the exam contents NDA of course.
Attendees must have
- A good understanding of Ansible Fundamentals.
- At least some experience in setting up Ansible managed nodes and working with playbooks.
- Access to a lab environment that consists of one RHEL 8 (or CentOS) based Ansible control node and 2 RHEL 8 based nodes that are login to be used as managed nodes. The managed nodes do NOT require any preliminary setup.
- Students are expected to prepare their own lab, consisting of 3 virtual machines running the latest version of CentOS. VM requirements: 1 GB RAM, 20 GB disk space, 1 CPU.
- Students that want to practice setting up Windows as well should also prepare a virtual machine with Windows Server 2016 or later.
- Setup Ansible for managing Linux and Windows.
- In depth Variables and Task control.
- Configuring Advanced scenarios: Storage.
- Configuring Advanced scenarios: Software management.
- Configuring Advanced scenarios: User management.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 day
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes