ANSIBLE YEAR AT ITGILDE – DEEP DIVE FULL PROGRAM
The Ansible deep dive program is part of the Ansible Year 2022 by ITGilde. Throughout the year Sander van Vugt and Pascal van Dam will show you how Ansible can be used to basically automate everything.
This deep-dive program consists of 8 sessions:
- May 10th: Managing Kubernetes with Ansible
- June 15th: Managing OpenStack with Ansible
- July 12th: Managing Docker with Ansible
- August 16th: Managing AWS with Ansible
- September 13th: Managing network devices with Ansible
- October 11th: Managing KVM with Ansible
- November 15th: Managing Puppet with Ansible
- December 13th: Managing VM’s with Ansible
You can reserve your seat for the full program here, or just reserve your sessions that has your interest. You can do that here.
Sessions are from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM CEST
ITGilde members as well ITGilde Knowledge subscribers pay € 500,00 per session ex VAT, mail us to reserve your seat.
Interested in making this Ansible deep dive program available to your employees? REQUEST FOR QUOTE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes