Certified Security Principles, C)SP Mile2
CERTIFIED SECURITY PRINCIPLES C)SP
Just like the complete IT landscape, IT security is a dynamic topic that requires attention and further training to avoid unpleasant surprises. In this C)SP training course you will learn security principles across the entire environment, including understanding risk management, identity and access control, network and data security. Also new technologies like IoT and cloud services are covered topics.
The Mile2® Certified Security Principles training course is designed for IT Professionals, Server Administrators, Virtualization and Cloud Administrators.
You need to meet the following prerequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- Recommended minimum one-year of experience with server administration or network administration, or C)SA1, C)SA2, C)HT, C)OST, C)NP or equivalent knowledge.
- General understanding of business processes is beneficial.
After this course you will
- Fully understand security from a real-world viewpoint.
- Be able to implement security controls on systems within an environment, network, data, servers, host, mobile, cloud.
- Understand risk management and how each individual or department can be part of reducing risk.
- Understand cryptography at the basic level to ensure a company is implementing this correctly.
- Understand how to impose controls for mobile and IoT devices.
- Be prepared for the CSP or Security+ certification exam.
- Be able to take part in the solution for improving the security posture of your company.
This course can replace CompTIA’s Security+.
This course prepares you for taking the C)SP exam to obtain the internationally recognised C)SP certification.
The exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System, and the Mile2 certification will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
Topics in this 5 days course:
- Risk Management
- Understanding of Cryptography
- Understanding Identity and Access Management
- Managing Data Security
- Managing Network Security
- Managing Server/Host Security
- Application Security for Non-Developers
- Understanding Mobile
- Device Security (IoT)
- Managing Day to Day Security
- Understating Compliance and Auditing
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes