Essentials of Linux System Administration Bundle
ESSENTIALS OF LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION TRAINING + CERTIFICATION BUNDLE
Build the skills and knowledge necessary to be a Linux system administrator and get ready for taking the Linux Foundation System Administrator exam and earn your LFCS certification.
This training is suitable for anyone interested in acquiring or polishing professional Linux system administration skills, or looking for preparation for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, including installing Linux and using the command line is helpful but not required.
This course is designed to build the skills and knowledge necessary to be a Linux system administrator. Also, this course is an excellent preparation for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam.
You will learn the concepts and skills you need to be prepared for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam. You’ll learn how to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families (Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu). You’ll also learn all the tools and concepts you need to efficiently build and manage a production Linux infrastructure.
This training is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
- Linux Filesystem Tree Layout
- Package Management Systems
- System Monitoring
- Process Monitoring
- Memory: Monitoring Usage and Tuning
- I/O Monitoring and Tuning
- I/O Scheduling
- Linux Filesystems and the VFS
- Partitioning and Formatting Disks
- Filesystem Features: Attributes, Creating, Checking, Mounting
- Filesystem Features: Swap, Quotas, Usage
- The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 Filesystems
- The XFS and btrfs Filesystems
- Encrypting Disks
- Logical Volume Management (LVM)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes