Kubernetes Administration Training
LFS458 KUBERNETES ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
Kubernetes is a high-velocity open source orchestration tool to deploy, scale, and update containerized applications. In this course you will learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. Also handle the ongoing tasks necessary for Kubernetes administration.
- Have an understanding of Linux administration skills, comfortable using the command line.
- Be able to edit files using a command-line text editor.
This training offers exposure to the many skills necessary to administer Kubernetes in a production environment and is excellent preparation for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.
- Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm, and how to grow a cluster.
- Choosing and implementing cluster networking.
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and roll-backs.
- Configuring security both for the cluster as well as containers.
- Managing storage available to containers.
- Learn monitoring, logging and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster.
- Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments.
- Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment.
- Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability.
This training does not focus on one vendor’s tools. Most courses are vendor-locked. We use kubeadm to deploy the cluster and focus on tools that would work on anyone’s Kubernetes cluster.
- Basics of Kubernetes
- Installation and Configuration
- Kubernetes Architecture
- APIs and Access
- API Objects
- Managing State With Deployments
- Volumes and Data
- Logging and Troubleshooting
- Custom Resource Definitio
- High Availability
- Closing and Evaluation Survey
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes