KUBERNETES APPLICATION DEVELOPER TRAINING – ONLINE, SELF-PACED
Kubernetes is a high-velocity open source orchestration tool to deploy, scale, and update containerized applications. This training will teach you how to containerize, host, deploy, and configure an application in a multi-node cluster.
This training is suitable for developers who want to learn how to deploy, configure, and test their containerized applications on a multi-node Kubernetes cluster.
- Basic Linux command line and file editing skills and be familiar with using a programming language (such as Python, Node.js, Go).
- Knowledge of Cloud Native application concepts and architectures is helpful for this course.
CERTIFICATIONThe topics covered are directly aligned with the knowledge domains tested by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Program, and will substantially increase students’ ability to become certified. This course is excellent preparation for the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam.
This training will teach you how to containerize, host, deploy, and configure an application in a multi-node cluster. Starting with a simple Python script, you will define application resources and use core primitives to build, monitors and troubleshoot scalable applications in Kubernetes. Working with network plugins, security and cloud storage, you will be exposed to many of the features needed to deploy an application in a production environment.
- Containerize and deploy a new Python script
- Configure the deployment with ConfigMaps, Secrets and SecurityContexts
- Understand multi-container pod design
- Configure probes for pod health
- Update and roll back an application
- Implement services and Network Policies
- Use PersistentVolumeClaims for state persistence
- And more
This training is designed to be vendor- and distribution-neutral, so you will be able to apply these concepts universally.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes