LPIC-2 202 LINUX ENGINEER TRAINING
LPIC-2 is the second certification in Linux Professional Institute’s multi-level professional certification program. The LPIC-2 will validate your ability to administer small to medium–sized mixed networks.
To become LPIC-2 certified, both the LPIC-201 and LPIC-202 exam must be successfully completed.
This training prepares you for the LPIC-2 202 exam
This training is suitable for system administrators who work in an Internet environment and want to obtain the certificate.
Students who want to acquire a solid knowledge of the popular Linux network services will also find this training useful.
- Knowledge and skills at Linux Administrator level.
- Knowledge of LPI 201
LPIC-2 is the second certification in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. To obtain this certification you need to pass two exams, exam 201 and 202.
After attending the course you will receive a certification of participation.
Domain Name Server:
- Basic DNS server configuration
- Create and maintain DNS zones
- Securing a DNS server
- Implementing a web server
- Apache configuration for HTTPS
- Implementing a proxy server
- Implementing Nginx as a web server and a reverse proxy
- SAMBA Server Configuration
- NFS Server Configuration
Network Client Management:
- DHCP configuration
- PAM authentication
- LDAP client usage
- Configuring an OpenLDAP server
- Using e-mail servers
- Managing E-Mail Delivery
- Managing Remote E-Mail Delivery
- Configuring a router
- Securing FTP servers
- Secure shell (SSH)
- Security tasks
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes