ITG500 PYTHON FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING
Python is a popular multi-purpose coding language. People who wants to learn a programming language turn to Python for it’s simple syntax and readability.
Another important reason to learn Python is that it’s used by many automation and orchestration tools. There is big need for Python knowledge if you want to use the full power of this software. And last but not least, Python is used very often in embedded and Internet of Things environments.
Experienced programmers with the ambition to become proficient in the Python programming language in order to solve everyday automation tasks, modify exiting Python code or create simple programs.
- Understanding of programming concepts.
- Experience with another programming language, e.g.: C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Perl, Shell, Visual Basic. Pre-course skillset-survey applicable.
This is a rapid pace 3-days training, with a focus on both theory and hands-on labs you will quickly get up to speed with Python. You are not prepared for taking related certification.
- Python Types
- Code Flow: Branching, Loops
- Using and defining functions
- Iterators and generators
- Modules and the Standard Library
- Object Oriented Concepts: encapsulation, inheritance, multiple inherit and polymorphism
- Object Oriented Programming in Python: class, instance methods, magic methods
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes