RHCSA EXAM PREP CLASS
Are ready for taking the RHCSA EX200 exam? Attend this 4-hour class to prepare for exam success.
On Friday April 29th Sander van Vugt will share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
You will also receive a signed physical Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide: EX200, 2nd Edition, delivered at your home address.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Know how to approach the RHCSA 8 content.
- Have dealt with example exam questions.
- Be well prepared to take the RHCSA 8 Exam.
This class is for you if you are in the final stage of preparation for the RHCSA EX200 exam.
- Master Red Hat RHCSA 8 EX200 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks
- Practice with four unique practice tests
ABOUT THE RHCSA CERT GUIDE
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time, includingBasic system management
- Operating running systems
- Advanced system administration
- Managing network services
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes